- Protocol IEC-61850 Master
- Protocol IEC-60870-5-104 Master
- Protocol IEC 60870-5-104 Slave
- Protocol IEC-60870-5-101 Master
- Protocol DNP3 Master
- Protocol DNP3 Slave
- Protocol OPC XMLDA Client
- Protocol OPC-HDA Client
- Protocol OPC-UA Client
- Protocol SNMP
- Protocol PI
Communication is the key to automation, control and management processes. Since its origin, Spin specialized in the study and development of protocols to ensure the best performance in the exchange of information between intelligent devices (IEDs) and software.
Action˳NET has more than 50 protocols available, working with all of the electricity market protocols. Among the major used are IEC-61850, IEC60870-5-104, DNP 3.0, IEC60870-5-101, Modbus, OPC UA/DA, Siemens S7, etc.
Spin implemented the ONS network procedure sub-module 2.7 as a protocol, providing the necessary points to the National Operator through the ICCP protocols, IEC 60870-5-104-server and DNP 3.0 server.
Among the features of Spin SCADA, it is possible to translate the supported protocols between them. For example, translate the S7 Protocol to IEC 60870-5-104-or OPC, etc.
See below the main protocols supported by Spin software.
- DNP 3.0 Protocol (Client and server)
- IEC 61850 (only client)
- IEC-870-5-101 (Client and Server)
- IEC-870-5-104 (Client and server)
- OSIsoft PI System and PI AF, using AFSDK conector
- OPC XML/DA
- Micrologix (Rockwell)
- AB Rockwell Ethernet using DF1
- AB Rockwell – Contrologix devices
- AB Rockwell – PLC5/SLC devices
- Mitsubishi Melsec-Q
- Ecom Ethernet (PLC Direct Koyo)
- CTC Binary Protocol 5300 Model/TCP-IP
- Altus AL-1000, AL2000 and Nexto PLCs
- Fatek Facon PLC
- GE Fanuc SNP and SNP-X
- Mitsubishi Series A and FX
- Omron CS/CJ/CP-series CPU Unit ou NSJ Controller
- Reliance CP3000
- Smar CD600